Monday, August 16, 2010

Allen, Northern Samar


Haven Beach Resort is found in Allen Northern Samar Philippines. One of the most visited tourist attraction in the country.
The clean and trash free powder-white sand of Haven Resort.


This is one beach experience I would like to laminate, put on a frame, and plant next to my pillow. This white sand beach is indeed a worthy tourist attraction. The clear blue water is really. Despite the blazing heat of the sun, we never hesitate to get our skin bathe into it—I don’t care up to what degree it would endanger the fairness



It's an island an you need to get a boat to ride you there. The trip itself is already nice You've got to see many fishes underneath the clear waters.

of my skin (as if I was really fair-skinned) as long as, “thank God I’m here! There's no way I'm Not swimming!”.The beach get away is a good treat from our professor who recognizes our mentalexhaustion and is thoughtful enough to think, “These kids need a break”. It wasindeed a break, a temporary escape, a retreat we all were thankful of. I couldstill remember the feeling of its fine white sand; it makes me think of goingback. I shall return, and that’s for sure.

I and my crazy bestfriend were so happy the moment we arrived there. We're so excited to venture into the water that we only shot few photographs from the whole Haven Resort experience. Here were only a few:

1 comments:

Blogger said...

In this fashion my friend Wesley Virgin's story launches in this shocking and controversial video.

Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

As it turns out, these are the EXACT same SECRETS tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years back, while riding a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

You took part in those questions, ain't it right?

Your success story is going to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

Post a Comment