Monday, August 16, 2010

Is Jesus A Myth?

It's so cold and rainy and my sweater doesn't seem to help.
Well,anyway. We were talking about religion lately and in the most of times. It made me more interested on the matter though. I am a religious person in my own judgement--that is, I go to church and pray. Yet, I still have some questions and doubts about HIM and the Bible itself. I am raised from a very very religious family and even attended catholic school, I am active in church and its activities and become member of some christian organizations. However, in the world of intellectuals, there's always the question of how and WHY..that there must be something out of anything and everything!

In Philosophy, true KNOWLEDGE of something that is factual and true is backed up by evidence and proof. It is therefore not a fact if the information is just passed from one mouth to another unmindful of the biases as well as the added statements and the deleted or forgotten words--that makes it a gossip. The Catholic Faith is somehow based on the accounts of either written and spoken from the so called prophets and chosen people of God with their mission to spread HIS word for mankind to believe in HIM. Everything is vulnerable to questioning  I know--even I myself pays the benefit of the doubt. Everything comes neatly handed to you in a form of the so called BIBLE and you are., since your childhood, taught to BELIEVE in it and thus, FAITH answers all of your queries--nothing else. Just Believe, have FAITH and everything will be alright.

NOw, I wonder if it's all true or just a big obnoxious lie that is just made up by our great great grandfathers to shut our mouths when we ask why and how did the earth came to be. It's just hard finding the proof of such faith, the evidences for believing and GOD itself--I haven't seen GOD..is HE real? or not? If I haven't born a Christian, will i still believe in Christ? How do I know if there is Christ, then?
Did Jesus really came to being and roamed the earth or is he not? Is he just a make up of some discontented priests who wants to make the story longer by adding the NEW Testament in the book shelves?

1 comments:

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

And making money with it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

Post a Comment